Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Already have a Username/Password for Jurnal Kebidanan dan Kesehatan Tradisional?
Need a Username/Password?
Jurnal Kebidanan dan Kesehatan Tradisional is a journal using English language, double blind peer-reviewed, and published twice a year.
Articles sent to the journal are not yet published. To avoid double publication, Jurnal Kebidanan dan Kesehatan Tradisional does not accept any articles which are also sent to other journals for publication at the same time. The writer should ensure that all members of his/her team have approved the article for publication. Any research report on humans as subject should enclosure the signed informed consent and prior ethical approval should be obtained from a suitable constituted research ethics committee or institutional review board. If there is financial support collaborations, or relationship(s) existed, the authors should mention that no conflict of interest of any financial support or any relationship or other, exists during the research project. Those points should be mentionedin the Submission Requirement of Jurnal Kebidanan dan Kesehatan Tradisional .
The article of research should be written in Bahasa on essay format which is outlined as follow:
- Title Page. This includes: the title of the manuscript, the full names without academic and professional credentials with commas between names. A number (1) is to be used to designate the corresponding author with academic and professional credentials, institutional affiliation(s), postal and e-mail addresses of each author.
- Abstract for research articles, literature review, and case report should use maximum 250 words. Research article should consist of background, purpose, methods, results and conclusion. Abstract is clearly written and is short to help readers get understanding on the new and important aspects without reading the whole article. Keywords are written in the same page with abstract separated each other with coma (,). Please use maximum 5 appropriate words for helping the indexing.
- Manuscript is in continuous order:
-Background: The state of the art of the study consists of an adequate background, previous research in order to record the existing solutions/method to show which is the best, and the main limitation of previous research, to show the scientific merit or novelties of the paper. Avoid a detailed literature survey or a summary of the results. Background must explain the purpose or the major aim of the research.
-Methods: Method consists of research design, place and time of research, population and sample, data measurement and data analysis method. this part should provide sufficient details of the methods including the ethical conduct.
-Results: Results state the major findings of the research instead of providing data in great detail. Results should be clear, concise and can be reported on texts or graphics. Please provide some introduction for the information presented on tables or images.
-Discussion: The discussion should explore the significance of the results of the study. The following components should be covered in discussion: How do your results relate to the original question or objectives outlined in the background section (what)? Whether you provide scientific interpretation for each of your results or findings presented (why)? Whether your results consistent with what other investigators have reported (what else)? Or it there are any differences?
-Conclusion: Conclusions should answer the objectives of research telling how advanced the result is from the present state of knowledge. Conclusions should be clear in order to know it merits publication in the journal or not. Provide a clear scientific justification and indicate possible applications and extensions. Recommendation should also be pointed out to suggest future research and implication in the nursing practice.
-Acknowledgments (if any):Briefly acknowledge research funders, and any research participants in this section.
-Reference: The Reference consists of all references used to write the articles. Ensure that citations used are as contemporary as possible, including those from the current year of writing. Delete older literature citations (more than 10 years) unless these are central to your study. References should avoid the use of secondary citations (if necessary use max 20% of citations). Use the reference manager, and APA 6th style.
The structure of article of literature study is title, name of author (with no academic title); abstract; keywords; background; objectives; methods (please describe searching databases, how many article retrieved); results (summary from the research review); discussion; or conclusion; and references.
Every table is typed on 1 space. Number of table is systematic as mentioned on the texts and each completed with short title. Provide explanation on the footnotes instead of on title. Please explain on footnotes all non standards information mentioned on table. Total table should not contain more than 6 tables.
The layout of article is typed written in A4 paper with margin at least 2.5 for each using Microsoft Word, Times New Roman font and single-spaced. The maximum number of page is 12. Each page is numbered starting from the title until the last page of the article.
Reference and citation use bracketed citation (name, year). Direct citation on references should include page number of the citation. American Psychological Association 6th edition applies in writing the article. See Examples of referencing below:
One author (a book chapter)
Easton, B. (2008). Does poverty affect health? In K. Dew & A. Matheson (Eds.), Understanding health inequalities in Aotearoa New Zealand (pp. 97–106). Dunedin, New Zealand: Otago University Press.
One author, multiple works published in the same year
Rush, E., McLennan, S., Obolonkin, V., Cooper, R., & Hamlin, M. (2015a). Beyond the randomised controlled trial and BMI--evaluation of effectiveness of through-school nutrition and physical activity programmes. Public Health Nutrition, 18(9), 1578–1581. https://doi.org/10.1017/S1368980014003322
Rush, E. C., Obolonkin, V., Battin, M., Wouldes, T., & Rowan, J. (2015b). Body composition in offspring of New Zealand women: Ethnic and gender differences at age 1–3 years in 2005–2009. Annals Of Human Biology, 42(5), 492–497.
Two authors (a journal article with doi)
Li, S., & Seale, C. (2007). Learning to do qualitative data analysis: An observational study of doctoral work. Qualitative Health Research, 17(10), 1442-1452. https://doi.org/10.1177/1049732307306924
Barnard, R., de Luca, R., & Li, J. (2015). First-year undergraduate students’ perceptions of lecturer and peer feedback: A New Zealand action research project. Studies In Higher Education, 40(5), 933–944. https://doi.org/10.1080/03075079.2014.881343
- Use "&" before the final author.
Four to seven authors
Sna, A., Nowak, A., Grabiec, P., Paszkuta, M., Tajstra, M., & Wojciechowska, M. (2017). Survey of wearable multi-modal vital parameters measurement systems. Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 526. https://doi.org/10.1007/978-3-319-47154-9_37
- List all authors in the reference entry
More than seven authors
Kasabov, N., Scott, N. M., Tu, E., Marks, S., Sengupta, N., Capecci, E., . . . Yang, J. (2016). Evolving spatio-temporal data machines based on the NeuCube neuromorphic framework: Design methodology and selected applications. Neural Networks, 78, 1-14. https://doi.org/10.1016/j.neunet.2015.09.011
Polit, D. E., & Beck, C. T. (2008). Nursing research: Generating and assessing evidence for nursing practice (8th ed.). Philadelphia, PA: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins.
World Health Organization. (2008). The global burden of disease: 2004 update. Geneva, Switzerland: World Health Organization. Retrieved from: http://www.who.int/healthinfo/global_burden_disease/GBD_report_2004update_full.pdf
Submission. Each submitted manuscript must conform to the Instructions to Authors and should be submitted online at http://jurnalbidankestrad.com
The instructions for registering, submission and revision are provided on this website. If any difficulties the authors can contact via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Author Fee (No Page Charge)
Jurnal Kebidanan dan Kesehatan Tradisional is an open access journal. Since manuscript submission, authors shall not pay any processing and submission fees for article processing (free of charge), except for printed journal (shipping fee) and conference collaboration.
Manuscript should be prepared according to the following author guidelines in the MS Word article template
Guideline for Online Submission
Author should first register as Author and/or is offered as Reviewer through the following address: (LINK ONLINE SUBMISSION)
Author should fulfill the form as detailed as possible where the star marked form must be entered. After all form of textbox was filled, Author clicks on “Register” button to proceed the registration. Therefore, Author is brought to online author submission interface where Author should click on “New Submission”. In the Start of a New Submission section, click on “’Click Here’: to go to step one of the five-step submission process”. The following are five steps in online submission process:
- Step 1 - Starting the Submission: Select the appropriate section of journal, i.e. Original Research Articles or Systematic Review Article. Thus, the author must check-mark on the submission checklists.
- Step 2 – Uploading the Submission: To upload a manuscript to this journal, click Browse on the Upload submission file item and choose the manuscript document file (.doc/.docx) to be submitted, then click "Upload" button until the file has been uploaded.
- Step 3 – Entering Submission’s Metadata: In this step, detail authors metadata should be filter out including marked corresponding author. After that, manuscript title and abstract must be uploaded by copying the text and paste in the textbox including keywords.
- Step 4 – Uploading Supplementary Files: Supplementary file should be uploaded including Covering/Submission Letter, and Signed Copyright Transfer Agreement Form. Therefore, click on Browse button, choose the files, and then click on Upload button.
- Step 5 – Confirming the Submission: Author should final check the uploaded manuscript documents in this step. To submit the manuscript to Jurnal Kebidanan dan Kesehatan Tradisional, click Finish Submission button after the document is true. The corresponding author or the principal contact will receive a notification by email and will be able to view the submission’s progress through the editorial process by logging in the journal web address site.
After this submission, Authors who submit the manuscript will get a confirmation email about the submission. Therefore, Authors are able to track their submission status at any time by logging in the online submission page. The submission tracking includes the status of manuscript review and editorial process.
As a part of the submission process, authors are required to check their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- That no conflict of interest of any financial support or any relationship or other, exists during the research project.
- Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references should be provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
1. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgment of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
2. Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
3. Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work.
Emy Suryani (Editor-in-Chief)
Pusat Penelitian dan Pengabdian Kepada Masyarakat Poltekkes Surakarta
Jl. Letjen Sutoyo, Mojosongo, Surakarta, Central Java, Indonesia 57127
Telp.: +62-271-856929 Fax.: +62-271-855388
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other parties.